Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home is where you hang your hat...

We rejoin our heroine in her new digs. In the past two months she's completely changed just about everything--left the cushy-but-occasionally-dull office job and the college town that's had the shine worn off for a few years now and headed into what John Green's protagonist Miles Halter might call "The Great Perhaps."

I'm back! Who knows how long it'll last this time, as I've had very little time to devote to reading whilst uprooting my life and settling in a new town.

The books are all unpacked, though, and beckoning. Our new/old roommate has a collection several orders of magnitude larger than mine, and I'm itching to get my fingers on them just as soon as I can get everything else sorted out.

The first order of business, replacing my wonderful former job. Check.

Check? Awesome!

More details to come...

No comments: